Beetribune.com uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information.
User Access And Control
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us, you may contact us to do so. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Use And Disclosure
We use the information we collect from and about you to provide the Site and features to you, including: to measure and improve those Site and features; to improve your experience with the Site by providing content you may find relevant and interesting; to provide you with support and to respond to inquiries. When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties.We use the information we collect from and about you for these additional purposes:
- To allow service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Site. Beetribune.com may make your information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the Site.
- To contact you. Beetribune.com may periodically send materials and notifications related to the Site. If you want to stop receiving materials and notifications, you can contact us or follow the unsubscribe instructions that may appear in such communications. There are certain service notification communications that you may not opt-out of, such as notifications of changes to the Site or policies.
Collection Of Information
Beetribune.com and our service providers collect the following information from and about you:
- Information you submit. It includes communications through the email addresses listed on the Site or receive newsletters or notifications. Information you submit may include, for example, name, email address, gender and/or zip code;
- Activity information. When you access and interact with the Site, we may collect certain information about those visits. For example, in order to permit your connection to the Site, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, etc. If you access the Site from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data, or other transactional information.
- Third parties that support the Site by providing services, such as tracking aggregate Site usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information. We do not control technologies of other companies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies.
- Information from other sources. We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our business partners.
Other Important Information
Please be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information due to technical constraints, contractual, financial or legal requirements.
Sensitive Information. We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership on or through the Site or otherwise.