The major driver for the data center liquid cooling market is the increasing power and cooling demand of modern equipments. Another driver driving the data center liquid cooling market is high heat load inside many data centers is making it difficult to accommodate purchase of new equipment which is restricting the expansion and limiting the growth of the organizations. Need of heat management solutions and effective cooling for high density computer and blade servers is also the factor augmenting the demand for data center liquid cooling. The data center liquid cooling market is anticipated to grow because of the cooling with reduced carbon footprint due to the application of advanced engineering coolants. As liquids are denser than air, they provide for an excellent cooling medium and hence are better conductors of heat energy. This further augments the demand for data center liquid cooling. However Liquid is both conductive and corrosive along with electricity and any type of breach in the data center liquid cooling system can be devastating for the facilities and systems. This poses a major challenge for the data center liquid cooling market.
The data center liquid cooling market can be segmented based on the product type (Modular Liquid Cooling Units, Door Units, Integrated Rack-Based Liquid Cooling, Liquid Cooling/Heat Exchangers for Hot Spots, Device-Mounted Liquid Cooling), and based on geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America).
For More Details, Request Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=19406
Some of the key players include Rittal GmbH and Co. Kg. (Germany), Asetek (Denmark), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), Green Revolution Cooling Inc. (U.S.), , Horizon Computing Solutions (France), Green Data Center LLP (Malaysia), Midas Green Technologies LLC (U.S.), and Allied Control Ltd. (Hong Kong).
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market