The major driver for the global bioplastic packaging market is the rising support given by governments encouraging the incorporation of bioplastics in place of conventional plastics. The net benefit to a country adopting bioplastics on a mass scale is prevention of the ecological damage that would have been caused by conventional plastics. Furthermore, this also removes the need for further resources to fix the damage.
The growing awareness among the general population about the ecological impact of their lifestyles is another key driver for the global bioplastic packaging market. Bioplastic packaging can, in fact, be used as a USP by packaging companies targeting environmentally conscious consumers.
On the other hand, even though bioplastics are biodegradable, they can’t be degraded as easily as naturally occurring organic matter. Since they have to replace plastics in their applications, they need to possess similar qualities. This requires a particular molecular structure. Unfortunately, since microbes can’t break down the similar structures in conventional plastics, it is also not easy for them to break down these structures in bioplastics.
For More Details, Request Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=11918
The need to balance the physical properties of plastics and the biodegradability of organic matter leads to high production costs, which leads to premium prices. Technological innovations and government incentives are likely to erase the price gap between conventional and bioplastics eventually, but the global bioplastics packaging market faces an uphill battle till then.
Key players in the global bioplastic packaging market are BASF SE, Koninklijke DSM N.V., NatureWorks, LLC, Metabolix, Inc., and The Dow Chemical Company.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market